The Company designates a department in charge of personal information protection and a person in charge of personal information protection to protect the personal information of information subjects and handle complaints related to personal information.
The contact information of the Chief Privacy Officer is as follows.
Chief Privacy Officer
- Title: AACo Privacy Officer
- E-mail: [email protected]
The information subject may report all complaints related to personal information protection that occur while using the Company's services to the Chief Privacy Officer or the department in charge. The Company will provide prompt and sufficient answers to the information subject's reports. If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringements, please contact the following organizations.
- Anti-Corruption&CivilRightsCommission Personal Information Protection Commission: 044-200-7130 ([email protected])
- Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee: 1833-6972 (www.kopico.go.kr)
- National Police Agency Cyber Bureau: 182 (cyberbureau.police.go.kr)
- Personal Information Infringement Report Center: 118 (privacy.kisa.or.kr)
- Supreme Prosecutors’ Office Cyber Crime Division: 1301 (www.spo.go.kr)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-550-9531~2)